(updated since 2016)
I could stare at the screen for hours just to think about how to start writing about myself.
I am Li Kee. My friends also called me Liki (a shorter version). Since 2007, I have been blogging about the interesting fragments of my life. It all started back in high school, when my friends and I were talking about keeping track about life. Once we all graduated, we will all be in different places around the world, having a life path that belongs to you. Therefore, what is more convenient and accessable than to keep an “online journal”?
That is how I got here.
Through blogging, I have seen myself growing up and also allow me to look back at all the experiences that I encounter along the way, which makes me who I am today.
Here are some facts about me that you might be interested in:
- I am the Nuffnang Featured Blogger for the month of October 2011. Link here
- Modelling is part of my life. Besides that, I sing, dance and play piano too.
- New Zealand is my second home.
- In 2013, I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Human Nutrition (major), Food Service (minor)
- In 2016, I graduated with a Master of Dietetics.
Welcome to my site! I hope you will find inspiration and enjoyment in your life too.